Two weeks ago Tim, my brother and me headed up to Lake Isabella to chill at the lake with my aunt Jan and uncle Jack. The lake was beautiful and my aunt spoiled us with great food and wouldn't let us help with anything. It felt so good to relax and get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The first day we went out wakeboarding early in the morning, I was quite nervous!! I have never done any sort of lake activity and felt very intimated by the idea of it! So I opted to try the tube.
Um not the case, I tried and tried the first day and couldn't get the hang of it, I just kept yelling I feel awakard!
However the next day I was victorious! I wasn't going to try it again because I was so sore but I thought what the heck and I got up on the second time! I didn't manage to stay up long but I yelled " I am the woman.." before doing a faceplant. Tim tried the wake skate and my uncle surfe
No comments:
Post a Comment